- 1 cup low fat California cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled and seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup pita chips
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 6 tomato wedges
Stir together cottage cheese, cucumber, red pepper, mint, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Place lettuce leaves onto 2 plates top with cottage cheese. Surround with pita chips, olives and tomato.
Makes 2 servings.